Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 3 off the Coffin Nails.

So I've punched 3 days off the death sticks.  The first 2 days weren't too bad as I was extremely busy.  But today was sheer murder.  My brother was around and he smokes.  The smell of smoke really triggered off some pangs for a ciggy but I managed to resist. 

I'm already an expert on quitting smoking after reading just about every article there is online on the subject. 
I'm using @2/3 nicorette gum /day (10-15 is the allowed dose).  My best friend is sips of water.  So far so good.


Poker
The bankrolls are heading back in the right direction on stars and i poker.
It's pretty hard to play while off the smokes as my concentration has gone out the window.  Today I thought I was reshoving about 20bbs with Aqo versus a 10 bb ep shove.  It turns out he open shoved 35 bb and I reshipped for 70 lol.  


1 comment:

  1. Sup Noel, here is mine if you hav'nt seen it, gave you a link as well.

    http://tenbobs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete